Sunday 13 September 2009

Obligatory S/S 2010 post

I am so far from qualified/motivated to critique so I will just re-post pictures of my favourite ensembles instead. Besides, I tend to prefer the fall collections. So far there is nothing I have fallen in love with. A lot has seemed overly complicated - to the point of ugly.

Wait, just one comment: I am really excited about the slouchy, luxurious direction trousers appear to be going in!

I have made rather tenuous links between looks and put them into triptychs to make myself feel like I'm providing something that style.com couldn't. Ha!

Photobucket

1. Vena Cava 2. Cynthia Rowley 3. Preen

Photobucket

1. Charlotte Ronson 2. Gary Graham 3. Preen

Photobucket

1. ADAM 2. Alexander Wang 3. Charlotte Ronson

Photobucket

1. Charlotte Ronson 2. Jen Kao 3. Preen

Photobucket

1. Charlotte Ronson 2. ADAM 3. Gary Graham

Photobucket

1. Charlotte Ronson 2. Helmut Lang 3. Preen

Photobucket
1. Boy by Band Of Outsiders 2. Helmut Lang 3. Preen

I love the way the designers have achieved such casual looks with such decadent, romantic fabrics.

All photos: www.style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment