Friday 18 September 2009

Friday

Holy Captain Nemo, Batman I am sinking deeper and deeper into hopeless exhaustion, but I can not detach myself from the TV yet. Kevin is about to start thwarting Harry and Marv!

So, to pass the time and keep the eyelids vigilant a lazy post should do the trick.

Items, places, people that have been involved in recent occurrences:

Photobucket

Why can't everything be the colour of peaches?

Making jam, pâte de fruit, staining a brand new wooden spoon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And baking with these beauties from Boyfriend's garden. The result is a secret for now, though:

Photobucket

Playing with Cat! Inside..

Photobucket

..and outside.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re-painting bits of broken furniture on the front lawn. And leaving them to dry in the bushes..

Photobucket

Ukulele lessons with Boyfriend

Photobucket

Clearly that is not my uke. It is in fact my grandma's guitar, missing the D string.

My little brother went to see Rocky Horror in London:

Photobucket

I may or may not get in serious trouble for posting that photo...

Gluten-free lemon drizzle cake:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Post-drizzle:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Post-sample:

Photobucket

It is good.

Remembering:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment